Meal Delivery for Cancer Patients
Cross Meal Prep Off Your List
Sometimes you or your loved one with cancer are just too tired to prepare meals. But you know eating right strengthens you for the fight. Savor Health can help by delivering healthy meals to cancer patients, nationwide.
Scientific evidence of the power of good nutrition during cancer treatment guides all of our efforts. We create meals to provide the nutritional support needed by people fighting cancer, using strategies recommended by the American Cancer Society, the National Cancer Institute, and chefs at leading cancer centers.
Nationwide Personalized meal delivery
We work with leading chefs to create fresh, delicious cancer-fighting meals using all natural meats, poultry, fish, dairy, fruits, vegetables, and grains. Our fresh, home-delivered meals provide a well-balanced diet and can meet the needs of a body receiving chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or other cancer treatment. Meal preparation is simple, just heat and eat!
Meal delivery is ideal for:
- building strength before cancer treatment
- managing treatment side effects
- regaining strength after treatment
- busy cancer survivors
- busy caregivers
We can tailor meals to meet certain needs and preferences such as no red meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, pork, tofu, egg, nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy in addition to needs for vegetarian, lower carbohydrate and lower sodium meals.
Note: Certain conditions are not compatible with meal delivery:
- Sensitivity to natural herbs and spices used in cooking
- Inability to tolerate vegetables in any form
- Inability to tolerate small amounts of raw vegetables
- Dysphagia and inability to tolerate solid foods
- Gastroesphageal reflux disease
- Severe irritable bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, or diarrhea
- Recent gastric or intestinal surgery, colostomy, or ileostomy
- Immune compromised condition such as recent bone marrow transplant, advanced HIV/AIDS
- Kidney or liver disease
- Insulin dependent diabetes
- Protein restricted diet
- Sodium restricted diet less than 2000 mg per day
- Severe food allergies
Curious? Check out our sample menu options.
Take control of your nutrition
- Strengthen your immune system
- Improve your energy level
- Enhance your response to cancer treatment
- Reduce the impact of treatment side effects
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Feel better
Manage side effects
- taste changes
- loss of appetite
- weight loss